Storage spaces are essential for any kind of business operations. The right kind of storage may vary from one business to another. All of these shelves play an important role in making work more efficient. Whether you are on the lookout for industrial shelving, office shelving or other kinds of commercial storage spaces we have something to offer. There are various types of shelves that play a unique role in a business environment. At Silicon Valley Shelving Inc., we work hard to provide you with your shelving requirements.Industrial Shelving
These days as the prices of steel are going up, there are many suppliers who are selling sub-standard shelving for industrial needs. We understand the hazard of getting low quality materials for your storage spaces, so we make sure that our products are made of quality materials that are strategically crafted. We can help you create the safest and most functional storage spaces for your warehouse or industrial needs.
- Rivet Rack - Rivet racks are some of the most preferred shelving styles for many businesses. It can hold bulky items, is easy to assemble and disassemble and is great for storing heavy duty materials and industrial applications.
- Plastic Shelving "Plasteel "- If you are operating a business that has exposure to corrosion, you may want to consider plastic industrial shelving that can support heavy duty materials.
- Heavy Duty Shelving - We offer a number of varieties of heavy duty industrial shelving, such as office grade and industrial storage that can support anywhere from 600 - 900 pounds per shelf.
- Plastic Bulk Shelving - Bigger shelving can support heavy duty materials including corrosive industrial supplies.
- Roll Out Shelving - This material is excellent for storing various industrial supplies. It allows easy access with its full extension pull out shelves.
- Cantilever Shelving - Can give your business the kind of storage that it needs. It has wired shelves so small boxes can easily be stored. You can also adjust the spaces according to your current needs.
- Sloping Shelving - Shelves that slant at 12 degrees allowing easy access for materials that are needed quickly.
- Medium Duty Wire Shelving - One of the most preferred wire shelving units allowing as much as 500 pounds of weight per shelf.
- Shelf Bin Units - Perfect for industrial shelving that requires bins for tools or supplies.
We have every kind of shelving that you need for your business. We can also help you create preferred industrial shelving designs to fit your business needs.
Mouse over on Photo, To control the SlideShow